In order for us to properly serve the foster children and foster families in White County, we need a lot of support from the church and the community. We need monetary donations in order to purchase supplies for recruiting, training, and supporting foster families and purchasing necessities for children taken into care. We are also always in need of donated items for our boutiques.
Items we are always in need of:
- Diapers/pull ups
- New in package underwear and socks
- Baby wipes
- Bottles and sippy cups
- Gently used or new shoes
- Gently used clothing (in season and in ALL sizes)
- Coats (in season)
- Books/coloring books
- Crayons and other school supplies
- New or gently used toys and Play Doh
- Lice Shampoo
- Tooth brushes and toothpaste
- Shampoo and bodywash
- Non-parishable food items
- Car seats in EXCELLENT (check recall info, expiration date before donating)
- Cribs or toddler beds in EXCELLENT condition (check recall info before donating)
- Other baby/toddler furniture or necessitites
All item donations may be left in the drop box at The CALL House, 932 Highway 64 West in Beebe. For larger items, contact Leigh Ann Johnston at 501-259-8845 or Erica Sirratt at 501-288-3197 to make arrangements.
Click here to make a monetary donation online or mail a check to The CALL in White County P.O. Box 668 Beebe, AR 72012. For online monetary donantions, be sure to specify White County when you donate.